Change of Grades

Grades submitted by faculty at the end of each quarter are not subject to revision on the basis of additional work or a new examination. Grade changes, other than incomplete grades, are limited to computational and/or recording errors.

If a student questions a final grade, the student should first discuss the grade with the instructor and if no resolution is accomplished the student may take the request to the dean. If the student still believes the grade is not appropriate, the student may request a hearing before a Grade Review Committee. The request for a hearing must be submitted prior to the end of the term following the term in which the grade was issued.

A student must have the program dean approve an extension in order to submit work after the term ends. See Incomplete Grade Policy.