Transcripts of Records

The registrar's office maintains an official transcript or record that shows the academic status of the student at the time of issuance, including GPA, courses, course grades, attendance, etc.   A current student may request an unofficial copy of his/her transcript at no charge. An official transcript, signed and sealed by the registrar, is provided to the student at no charge upon graduation.  Official transcripts may also be provided at no charge if issued directly to scholarship agencies (e.g., embassies, BIA), company/military tuition assistance, exam agencies (e.g., CPA), and prospective employers.

To order an electronic or paper transcript, please create a secure account with Parchment here ( or log in to your student portal. Transcripts may be withheld because of indebtedness to the university.

Transcript regulations:

  1. One official transcript will be issued to a graduate free of charge.
  2. Students and/or third-party requestors will be charged for all subsequent official transcript orders along with processing fees.
  3. There is no charge for an unofficial transcript (computer listing of courses and grades) released to current students.